About WarRoom Mobile:
WarRoom® is a lightweight but powerful document review tool for litigation support. WarRoom is designed for attorneys and litigation support professionals who need an easy-to-use system for loading images and data from an electronic document production.
In these days of electronic discovery and massive document reviews, most major law firms have agreed on a standard for their productions. Typically these productions consist of a “data” file, an “images” file, and a folder full of single page tiff image files. Without expensive database software (none of which is available for iOS), a production like this would be useless to you. Now, with WarRoom, you can have the same tools at a fraction of the cost.
WarRoom provides many advanced features:
Easily create your document database structure
• Create up to 50 database fields
• Field values can contain text, numbers, or dates (various formats)
• Sync your WarRoom databases across your Macs and iOS devices using iCloud
Import document metadata with ease
• Load document metadata from delimited text files (.DAT or .TXT) using any standard delimiting character
• Load images and associated metadata from .LFP, .OPT, or .LOG files (supports single page Tiffs only)
• Import PDF files directly into your project*
Make your document review painless
• Search document full text instantly, or construct a form search for deeper searching
• Search within the text of a document to highlight hits
• Built in Image Viewer
Organize your documents
• Tag documents with various issues, and search based on your tags
Export only what you would like to produce
• Export full text OCR from documents to .TXT text files
• Export images to multi-page .PDF or single page .TIFF image files with an associated image metadata load file (.LFP)
• Export document metadata to a delimited text .DAT file
• Supported document metadata load file formats: Concordance / Relativity (.DAT) or any delimited text file (.TXT)
• Supported image metadata load file formats: iPro (.LFP**), Opticon (.OPT), or Relativity (.LOG)
• 100% compatible with WarRoom for OS X files
Things WarRoom does not do:
• WarRoom does not currently import or process “native” files for electronic discovery.
• WarRoom does not currently OCR documents
• WarRoom does not currently support multi-user, networked environments.
• WarRoom is currently English only.
*In order to capture the full text of PDFs into your database, they must already be full-text searchable PDFs. WarRoom does not currently OCR documents.
**Please note that the following .LFP codes are not currently supported by WarRoom: LC, IO, IA, FD, IN, IS, FT, OT, OF, OI, DT, RT, DA, SR, and RS.
WarRoom Mobile Screenshots: